EC 2021 Changes from Hybrid to Online Only
For Earth Celebration this year, preparations were well underway to welcome an in-person audience to the Harbour Concerts. However, due to the sudden increase in COVID-19 cases nationwide, EC Committee has decided that it would be too difficult to hold the concerts safely with an audience in attendance.
Therefore, we have changed the format of the EC 2021 Harbour Concerts from hybrid to online only.
To everyone who has already purchased in-person tickets, we are truly sorry to make this sudden change. We offer you our sincere apologies and hope you understand why we made this difficult decision.
The concerts will go ahead without an audience in attendance. We hope everyone who planned to come, or wished they could be here, will join us for the Harbour Concerts online. For livestream tickets, please see here.
Refunds are available to all in-person ticket holders. Details are available here.
Thank you for your understanding and support during these challenging, uncertain times. We will do our very best to make EC 2021 online a highlight of your year. See you there!
- 【How to Buy Tickets/Watch EC on ZAIKO】
- [UPDATE] Bonus content before and after the Harbour Concert Live Stream
- Online Market is Now Open!
- Refund Info for In-Person Ticket Holders
- EC 2021 Changes from Hybrid to Online Only
- Issue with EC 2021 T-shirt purchase [SOLVED]
- Issue with EC 2021 T-shirt purchase
- Earth Celebration 2021 COVID-19 Countermeasure Protocols Now Available in English
- About Earth Celebration 2021
- EC 2021 Lineup Update #1 | Harbour Concerts + online events seeking participants!